With the festive season kicking in, we received a lot of healthy dessert recipes made from Aadvik’s Camel milk powder. A food blogger with a handle name That Indian Curry gave us a delicious dessert that we couldn’t wait to share. Presenting you a version of Peda which is a very famous dessert in Bihar/Jharkhand. It’s from the holy place of Deoghar in Jharkhand.
- Camel’s Milk Powder
- Cardamom powder
- Heat some water and in the warm water add packets of Camel’s Milk Powder by Aadvik foods and mix it well
- Let it come to boil and keep stirring and scraping from sides
- Let the milk reduce and then add cardamom powder and sugar
- Once the milk reduces to the desired consistency then let it cook down
- Cut small balls and flatten with use of fingers
This quick and easy to make recipe is here to win your heart. Try it out now!
Buy your pack of Camel milk powder at https://aadvikfoods.com/shop/