Recipe by Gayathri Sitaram
Recently we sent our Camel milk powder to Gayathri, an Instagram fitness blogger who creates interesting content with her inspirational weight loss stories and healthy meals.
She prepared another simple, healthy yet super delicious dessert using our Camel Milk powder- OATS PUDDING WITH DATE CARAMEL.
Recipe of this delicious dessert is mentioned below-
- 1 Aadvik Foods Camel Milk sachet + 200ml water
- 1/3 cup ground oats
- DATE CARAMEL- 2 soaked dates, 1/4 cup coconut milk, 0.5 tsp Vegemite(it’s a yeast extract from Australia) – if you don’t have vegemite, you can use a pinch of salt or even miso
- 10-12 nuts to top it off
- Mix your Aadvik Foods camel milk powder with 200ml warm water.
- Add it to a heavy-bottomed pan, and keep stirring on medium heat.
- When the milk starts bubbling, add your ground oats.
- The oats will thicken the milk within a few minutes. Keep stirring.
- Once the pudding is thick, put it in the fridge for 3 hours or more.
- In the meantime, blend your soaked dates, coconut milk and vegemite to make a sticky vegan caramel sauce.
- Pour it over your cold oats pudding.
- Top it off with nuts.
- Serve & enjoy!
The Camel milk powder gave it a super creamy taste without any cream! The date caramel is a winner.
Do you want to try this?