With the festive season kicking in, we received a lot of healthy dessert recipes made from Aadvik’s Camel milk powder. A food blogger with a handle name That Indian Curry gave us a delicious dessert that we couldn’t wait to share. Presenting you a version of Peda which is a very famous dessert in Bihar/Jharkhand. It’s from the holy place of Deoghar in Jharkhand.
- Camel’s Milk Powder
- Cardamom powder
- Heat some water and in the warm water add packets of Camel’s Milk Powder by Aadvik foods and mix it well
- Let it come to boil and keep stirring and scraping from sides
- Let the milk reduce and then add cardamom powder and sugar
- Once the milk reduces to the desired consistency then let it cook down
- Cut small balls and flatten with use of fingers
This quick and easy-to-make recipe is here to win your heart. Try it out now!
Buy your pack of Camel milk powder at aadvikfoods.com/shop/