Lachha Rabdi is one of the most enjoyed desserts in India. Its creamy thick texture with a “melt in the mouth” experience makes it everyone’s favorite. Last week a famous Instagram blogger, Bandita is commonly known as hunger_triggers, made Lachha Rabdi using Aadvik’s Camel milk powder.
This delicacy was so yummy that we couldn’t wait to share the recipe with you.
1. 3 packets of Aadvik Camel milk powder.
2. Strands of saffron
3. 1/2tsp cardamom powder
4. Sugar (according to your understanding of sweetness)
5. Chopped Pistachios, Cashews, and Almonds
1. Take warm water in a bowl and empty 3 packets of Aadvik Camel milk powder. Stir properly so that no lumps are formed.
2. Now take the milk in a kadhai and begin to heat it on a low flame. When you see a layer of cream on top, remove it and stick it to the sides of the kadhai.
3. Keep stirring occasionally so that the milk doesn’t burn. Let the milk reduce to 1/4th of the original quantity.
4. Add sugar according to your choice,1/2tsp cardamom powder, and few saffron strands. Add chopped dry fruits and stir for a couple of minutes.
5. Simmer the Rabdi on low flame for about 5 minutes.
6. Continue scraping off the malai and sticking to the sides.
7. When the milk reduces to a thick consistency and a yellowish tinge appears, then scrape off all the malai that was sticker earlier and mix with Rabdi. Simmer for a minute.
8. Voila ���
9. Serve warm or chilled.
Enjoy this easy-to-make recipe at home and let us know if this delicacy wins your heart too.
Order your pack of Aadvik Camel milk powder at aadvikfoods.com/shop/.