Goat milk is another superfood that has been around for ages. It has been an important part of people’s lives across the world. Goat milk benefits both our health & skin. It also helps in healing a lot of diseases like dengue, allergies, etc. It is easier to digest and contains important nutrients.
Goat’s milk contains 25% more vitamin B6, 47% more vitamin A and 13% more calcium than cow’s milk. It also contains more chlorine, fluorine, and silicon than any other domestic livestock. Other benefits of Goat milk over Cow milk are mentioned below-
Benefits of Goat Milk
Presence of more minerals and beneficial fatty acids makes Goat milk a healthier habit to add to your lifestyle. Goat milk also helps in fighting a lot of diseases and it’s other health benefits are mentioned below-
- Goat milk helps in Dengue and other viral fever. It improves platelet count in the blood and Selenium, deficiency of which is the main cause of Dengue.
- It helps in muscle repair and overall development of the body. It is rich in proteins that are the building blocks of tissue, bone, muscle and cells.
- It is prebiotic in nature. Prebiotics are compounds in food that induce the growth or activity of beneficial microorganisms such as bacteria and fungi.
- It has anti-inflammatory properties that help soothe inflammation in the gut.
- It also reduces the risk of arteriosclerosis, a build-up of cholesterol plaque in the walls of arteries, causing obstruction of blood flow.
- It contains slightly lower lactose than cow’s milk. Hence, it is suggested for those who are lactose intolerant.
- It is also considered to be an immunity booster as the presence of high Selenium helps in building the immunity of the body.
Other than it’s health benefits, goat milk is also considered to be great for our skin.It helps in controlling acne and protects our skin from allergies.
Goat milk is definitely a powerhouse of all the important nutrients needed in our body and healthy addition to our diet.