Choco Coconut Ladoo
Fusion food is something that we all enjoy and let us agree that nothing is better than a dessert fusion!
A well-known Instagram food blogger, Sunita Chakrabarty, also known as bhukkadd made a delicious fusion that turned the festive season even more sweet-licious.
Sunita used Aadvik’s Chocolate Camel milk powder to make every Indian’s most favourite festive delicacy- Coconut Ladoos. These Choco Coconut ladoos were so yummy that we couldn’t wait to share the recipe with you.
- 1 tbsp ghee
- 1 cup milk
- 1 pack of Aadvik’s chocolate Camel milk powder
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 1 cup desiccated coconut (can use freshly grated coconut)
- Pinch of salt
- Heat up a pan, add ghee and milk.
- Bring it to boil then add Chocolate Camel milk powder and mix it well.
- Add sugar and a pinch of salt and mix it well till the sugar dissolves.
- Add the grated Coconut to the milk and mix it continuously till everything come together.
- Let the mixture cool down a little bit. Then prepare the ladoos and roll them on the coconut.
And in these 5 simple steps, your Choco Coconut Ladoos would be ready to savour.
Try it today!