Basundi is a famous Indian dessert and is popular mostly in Maharashtra, Gujarat, Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, Tamil Nadu, and Karnataka. It is sweetened dense milk made by boiling milk on low heat until the milk is reduced by half. A similar dish with the name of Rabri is quite famous in the north.
- Mix 1 small packet of Aadvik plain Camel milk powder and 1 packet of Aadvik chocolate camel milk powder in 400ml warm water.
- Mix well till it is lump-free
- Add cardamom powder in the milk
- Boil the milk till it becomes thick & condensed
- Garnish with dry fruits & keep it in the refrigerator
- Enjoy once it settles
Hope this recipe brings happiness in your dessert bowl this festive season. Enjoy and don’t forget to share it with your loved ones.