Lac Jennius । Donkey Milk Powder । Freeze-dried । 100g
- 100% Pure & Natural
- The freeze-dried process helps retain the nutrients, even in powder form.
- It does not contain any additives or preservatives.
- Ethically sourced.
- Undergoes robust quality check and process compliances.
- Registered with the US FDA and we work with ISO-22000, GMP, HACCP certifications.
- It's not Halal certified
Looking for the perfect alternative to your daily dairy? We bring to you our latest product, Donkey Milk Powder, Lac Jennius, just for you! Wondering how we came up with that name? That’s a secret! It is a powerhouse of nutrients for your skin and for your body. Hippocrates, the father of medicine, prescribed donkey milk for various diseases, such as fevers, wounds, etc. Donkey milk has four times the amount of Vitamin C than any cow’s milk and you can consume it any time of the day! It has antimicrobial properties such as Lysozyme and Lactoferrin, which help in maintaining a healthy gut. The presence of a few of the whey proteins in donkey milk act as bioactive peptides. Also, Aadvik’s Donkey Milk Powder goes through quality checks at every step of production, to ensure that the best product is delivered to you at your doorstep!
What are its other benefits?
- It is helpful for people with asthma, whooping cough, and colds.
- It is considered hypoallergenic biologically, which can make it suitable for consumption for both adults and infants.
- The presence of essential fatty acids helps lessen wrinkles and fine lines.
- A higher amount of antioxidants helps in skin cell renewal.
- The presence of Vitamin D helps in keeping the skin healthy, hydrated, and soft.
How should you consume it?
Take 2 teaspoons of Aadvik’s Lac Jennius, with a glass of water twice a day, or as recommended by your physician.
P.S. It is not a substitute for mother’s milk and pregnant and lactating mothers should take their physician’s advice before consuming it.